Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Welcome to the Writings of a Cowboy ...

I've often thought of what I would write about if I had a column. Then I realized that if I ever wanted a "column", I'd have to at the very least "start" writing ... something! These articles are cover the various things that we go through life with, and deal with, and relate them to a simpler life lived long ago. Life was not always better then, but it was certainly less complicated.

With that thought in mind, I urge you to read, enjoy, and share these. You can 'subscribe' to this blog, which means you'll get a copy of the latest posting each time it occurs. Not bad, huh! Just click on the Subscribe To option. I believe it's on the bottom of this page.

Thank you for stopping by! I greet ya' with a warm howdy, and a God Bless Ya'!

Make me proud!